1. Connect to the server with the IP: play.datpixel.net

Read Me! What would YOU like to see in Prison?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Steven, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hi everyone,

About two weeks ago, we released our newly-revamped Prison 2.0. Just like any new server release, there are bound to be some bugs or missing features you guys want. Throughout the first week of prison being launched we've done our best to fix any bugs that players came across and we continue to look for various feedback/feature requests you guys have.

We want to make Prison the best it can be, and with your help we can get there. Throughout this next week we have the following features planned to be implemented:
    • All new token enchant system with 15+ enchantments including armor enchants and sword enchants
    • /tags with over 25+ selections
    • Slot machines (maybe)
    • Drugs (you farm these at your plot and sell them)
    • Auto events, like KoTH and OITC
    If you have any feature requets, or bugs you would like fixed, please post a reply below!

Congradulations Cwen on winning the 6th Gen iPod Touch giveaway!

I look forward to your responses everyone :)
    ~ Steven

• Like Like x 2
  2. H_and_H

H_and_H Member

Auto events, but add kits to it so that the gear is equal for everyone, the token enchants will also be a nice touch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Xx_SlyRules_xX

You should also add MCMMO I don't want to make it like factions but also please add Custom Enchants (It would make Prison so much better)

4. H_and_H

H_and_H Member

In this type of prison mcmmo would be pretty much useless, not sure about custom enchants but I personally wouldn't like them.

5. SpikeyMike2

SpikeyMike2 Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

Add block fortune.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Mary Margaret Lea

I think expanding the shop is a must for plot design. Items such as dyes and plants would be a great addition. Also making Auto-Sell compatible with MineRockets is important. We currently can't use powerful MineRockets to their full potential because inventories fill up. Sign shops currently don't work, you have to add someone to your plot for them to be able to use them.

7. AnNoYiN9Miner

AnNoYiN9Miner Member

I don`t think they need more kits, but I do agree on Auto events and adding new enchants to the token shop.

8. black_voltage_9

/shop and have a plant section.
    Fix the guardian and slime spawners.
    /ignore
    Disable Epearls in pvp. IMPORTANT
    /pet is broken FIX this plz

9. H_and_H

H_and_H Member

Alright, when you can't do events because people in maxed gear wreck you every time you try to go tell me how that works out for you :)

10. Classy_Brotato

/trade would be extremely useful

11. Hungeredowl

Hungeredowl Member

Ohhhh boy have I been waiting for this. I have a couple ideas for stuff to be added, as well for some stuff to be taken away, dumbed down a bit. I will start with the additions I would like to see, and afterwards put the stuff I would like to see taken away. I hope you are fine with that.

Additions:
    - Add saplings and leaves to the /shop. (I would love these to be added so I can decorate my plot more, and have more options when it comes to building)
    - I know you said auto events, but I was also thinking you could add something like mob arena, a dual system so you can have 1v1s or even gang fights in a little arena without worrying of interruption, and also something like a war chests or something that drop in the pvp area that contain random loot. (For example Enchant Tokens, cash notes, a war pickaxe, war sword, war armour, golden apples) That sort of stuff it would make pvping more exciting, and players will want to go for those chests so now its not everyone sit in the safe zone at pvp waiting for everyone to leave so you can jump a guy. Might be more compelling for players to constantly go into pvp.
    - A trading system/money withdraw system. So since we are unable to do /pay and give people money why not be able to withdraw money into notes, and then get something along the lines of /trade in to trade with people.
    - I feel like also adding like a spawner shop in /shop would be pretty sweet. Plus like a wide variety of spawners to. Not just cow, pig, sheep, chicken, zombie, skeleton, etc. Like lets get some unique ones in there. Like iron golem, wither skeletons, or ender man.
    - Also on the topic of spawners some spawners need fixed such as guardian and slime.
    - I feel like custom enchants would be kinda cool. There doesn't need to be a lot, but some cool ones, like poison, swiftness, and regeneration. Stuff like that. (Also not intending to be a copy cat as there are other servers out there with custom enchants I just personally think it might make prison a bit more exciting)
    - Fortune this is a main thing I wanna see. If we are gonna have fortune on our picks, if we can use tokens to upgrade it, if we can buy pickaxe crate keys to get better pickaxes with better fortune. Then fortune needs to work on blocks. Otherwise its pointless like the pickaxe keys. I don't mean to be rude, but there is no point in buying them. So what you will get a pickaxe with better efficiency and unbreaking. I mean yea better fortune, but it doesn't work so there is no need for that. Donor ranks pickaxes its the same thing with them all's it is good for it better efficiency and unbreaking. So please please add block fortune.
    - I feel like MCMMO might be kinda cool in the prison. I mean mainly looking at it for the combat aspect. Such as archery, swords, axes, and so on.
    - This is something more so for the regular players that I feel they should get. For the shear fact that its extremely hard for them to pvp. They either have protection V unbreaking V or protection IV unbreaking III with a sword that's either sharpness V or sharpness IV. Then you expect them to use that to kill we will use the crook ranks armour (Lowest rank BTW) Prot 28 Thorns 18 Unbreaking 28. I won't even put the other ranks above that's armour, but think about it. How is a regular player supposed to compete with that? Its honestly like giving donors a gun, regular players a knife. Putting us on either side of the pvp and saying good luck. The outcome will be most of those regular players will die. Some donors may die, but ultimate outcome donors will always win. Now I realize that, that is what donating is. To get that boost, but does it seriously have to be a boost to the point that makes regular players decide do I spend money just to play and maybe have fun, or should I quit and go find somewhere else that's makes it fun for me as ell without being a donor? (I am not trying to discourage donating either. This is just something that I feel would help benefit the prison server, and its population tremendously)
    - tokens. There needs to be more ways to make tokens. Now I did mention something like war chests and tokens. That is a good way to make some, but there needs to be other ways. PvP could be a way to make tokens. If you start racking up kills then you have like a "token bounty" and if you are killed whoever killed you gets those tokens you have accumulated deposited into there token account. (This would be tricky as it would be easy to abuse, but if it was setup a certain way I am sure it could work) There could also be something as simple as spend in game money for tokens! Hey you need 100 tokens? No problem 100 mil/100bil/100tril you get the idea. Those are just some thoughts on some more ways to get tokens.
    - Possibly a warp wilderness? Open world?
    So that was some of my addition ideas I had. I will make sure to add more later if I come up with any. Now I will start with my other list. Now for staff please take this first one into consideration, because I am willing to bet a majority of donors dislike this. I will propose my idea on how I think it would work in favor for everyone.

Changes:
    - The thorns enchantment on the donor armour. Now I feel it was put in to make donor armour less OP. Considering it breaks armour extremely fast even with high unbreaking. Like I could be sitting in pvp messing with SavageStrats and we are hitting each other with our fists. While both wearing full god armour. Not only will we need to eat a god apple just to keep hitting each other, but in like a minute the armour we are wearing will either be broken, or its pretty low on durability. So I feel the donor armour levels just need to be reduced and take off thorns completely so then its still a more of a fair fight with regular players, but we still do have those higher level enchants. (This would include swords, and bows like taking the levels down) However if you still want thorns on armour then you need to reduce it a lot, or boost the unbreaking a ton! Like for my god boots they have thorns 3 and they still break fast that's how fast that enchant wears your armour down. So I feel even if you were to lower thorns you would also need to raise unbreaking. Unless you were to take thorns off completely, and lower the other enchants. I just find thorns makes donor armour pointless. Since it will break really fast.
    - The warp pvp I love the place I do, but it to me feels to small. I would like to see expanded more. So more places in there to fight at. More elevation points you can get to, maybe even tunnels you could go into! Another thing I feel that it should be you have to drop down into pvp. There is no jumping in and out. If this is added then there should also be like a 3-5 second timer you have to wait after you type /spawn.
    - Another idea for a change is with donors. I feel allowing them to use the kits below there rank, as well as going to the mines would be nice. I mean the need for a god to go to the crook mine I don't know, but it would still be nice.

No more changes come to mind as of this moment, but I will be sure to add more if I come up with any! Thank you if you took the time to read through all of my ideas! Have a good day all catch ya later!

#11 Hungeredowl, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    • Winner x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Like x 1
  12. Xx_SlyRules_xX

I Completely AGREE with him and I feel that everything he said should be done

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. IDreamsI

IDreamsI Member

You might as well put this in prison, holy crap props to you for typing all of that. Hope it gets added :) :p -Sammy

14. black_voltage_9

Props to my Grandpa, Owl, dude this is amazing, MUST ADD THIS

15. AnNoYiN9Miner

AnNoYiN9Miner Member

Yes but for the armor give the starters prot 10-15 instead. And we need the color code chat back, we miss it so much please add it back.

16. GreasyAnus

GreasyAnus Member

fix rank perks

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Recce Chalmers

I would really like a /trade feature it would be very useful!

18. Classy_Brotato

Wow, You totally didn't copy what I said. Get your own act <3

19. laura

laura Member

i think you should add a log mine, that would come in usful

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Classy_Brotato

*facepalm* You legit spawn in front of that at A MINE

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.