1. Connect to the server with the IP: play.datpixel.net

Read Me! Improved voting rewards - need your ideas!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Steven, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hi everyone,

So we're about to release our new voting crate soon, accessible via /vote (can also use /getad). This crate will be entirely free, and there's no daily limit to how many times a day you can use this crate. All you have to do to obtain these crates is watch a 30 second ad.

However, we need your ideas for what you'd like to see included in it! So far we have spawners, money, claimblocks, and random chances at getting donor ranks like Sponsor and Grand.

If you have an idea, you may use this format:
    Server (towny/roleplay):
    Your idea:
    Why:

That's it! Looking forward to everyone's responses!
    ~ Steven

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fzqe

Fzqe Member

Server : Roleplay Survival
    Idea : To add IRRed keys, add paper for commands like worldedit, kits in there.
    Reason : Would give a better chance for people to get access to commands, And this gives people a fair chance and it makes it feel less of a " P2W " server. :)

3. Phosnub

Phosnub Member

Server (towny/roleplay): Roleplay
    Your idea: A 1-hour access to WorldEdit
    Why: Easier building and editing for the poor ones c:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Liarstone100

Liarstone100 Member

If you are lets say admin and unbox Grand what would you get? Could you get like a piece of paper which when you right click you get the rank, so you can trade it to someone?

5. Owly

Owly Member

Server: Roleplay
    Your idea: prot 10 armour / sharpness 10 swords
    Why: To help people with low ranks have a chance in pvp, armour you get from low kits or from enchanting yourself is useless in pvp, allowing frees to get better armour will help make pvp more fair

6. Alphonosphere

Alphonosphere Member

Server Towny
    Your idea: 16 Iron ingots, 32 apples, 14 obsidian, 2 diamonds, 32 glass
    Why: You can get it a ton from just watching videos and It shouldn't be better than a rank kit because of the payment for it. It's easy to obtain so you get some basic materials/ food.

7. CharryLuLu

CharryLuLu Member

Server: Survival Roleplay
    if a wooden axe is given to you, you get 2 hour access to //wand //set //copy //paste //flip //rotate //walls and all the other world edit commands
    For people who just want to improve their builds and want to make flatter terrain to work with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Apple

Apple Member

Server: Survival

PLEASE No ranks ;-; i dont want to open a crate and then get SPONSOR when i have ADMIN!!

I Reccomend irred crate keys, armour, world edit, Skulls or /skull, Emotes, claim blocks, spawners, or some OP, or /suffix

ONCE AGAIN PLS NO RANKS ;-;

9. creeperkillerz05

Server (towny/roleplay): Roleplay Survival.
    Your idea: If You're Free You Rank Up To Sponsor Sponsor To Premium, Premium To Grand Grand to Hero, Hero To King, And For King+ It Should be a 1 percent chance since it is a limited edition Rank. And IF for admin a 0.01 percent chance. If you already have up to admin And Get a Rankup Reward You Can Gift it to Somebody by typing in their username. Or you can have an optional where it shows Would you like (The Rank) Or Would you like to Give it to (Username Of a Player you type in) Or Gadgets, Rare particles, Trails, Disguises, Mounts, Pets (If you click on gadgets and click menu there is unused Pets, Disguises, Armors And Morphs.)

Why: I Feel like it would give other players the ability to get new ranks If they are free it can benefit them. And to the people who are worried about having Admin Rank or King+ And they have no upgrades they can just give it To one of their friends or do Giveaways. I Feel like this could Really bring Datpixel Out to the public And Make it a more famous server The part about the gadgets is that even admin ranks and king+ Ranks don't have Access To Disguises Armors And The Morph For /gadgets then clicking its main menu so it would even start making some ranked people using it so it isnt just used for ranking up players and etc.

10. Gren

Gren Member

Server (towny/roleplay): Towny
    Your idea: Spawn eggs, passive spawners, 15k-30k out of it, 1k-5k mcmmo credits out of it, 5% chance to get a deluxe key, 3% chance to get a legendary key, 2% chance to get Ceo Kit, maybe 1% chance for Premium rank, and I don't know if it's possible but extra homes.
    Why: Mostly what people want that's not that OP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Steven

Steven Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You wouldn't be de-ranked if you already had a donor rank, the permissions from Sponsor would just be added to your rank, but in that case what's the point since Admin has essentially inherits all the perms from the lower ranks xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Hash

Hash Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

Most of us don't want a Pay2Win server q-p

13. Random_Alex_

Random_Alex_ Member

Server (towny
    Your idea: adding irongolem spawners

in Towny like 2% but in roleplay irongolem spawners are usles and I think to add on this free crate to add as well so players who can't donate or have much ig money aloso can have a chance to get 1

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Coolunicorn4 :)

If it was me
    Survival would have like a likely chance of a effiency X pick since itll help people with no picks out like frees
    Also like a 2 percent chance of a irred key to open
    Maybe a chance to get like 10mins of world edit time if they don't remove it

Maybe like a 3min chance of using donorshop but like a 10 percent chance

And a 20 percent chance or a iron golem spawner :D
    and a 10 percent chance of getting 2b

If It was me for towny since econmys went up 5k money as likely pig spawner like 10 percent also sheep at like 5 percent and add like a 0.2 percent chance of a blaze and a 10 percent chance of 20k

thanks for ur time Uni :D

15. creeperkillerz05

oh that reminds me I bought King+ and then when i Bought admin rank and i couldn't use item frames ;-;

Oh i also found out about when you go into /gadgets and in the main menu there is an unused Morphs Pets And Armor areas q-p

#15 creeperkillerz05, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  16. Hash

Hash Retired Staff
    Retired Staff

I've never been able to use item frames ;-;

17. CoconutBro

CoconutBro Member

Make like a rank upgrade or something with like 5% chance. What about like tag ideas after your suffix like on the Archon they have stuff like 'HipHip' 'GimmeThatKill' and 'Abuser' with like 10% chance. Also maybe add something like a Vote rank for the frees so they can get the rank for like 12 hours with a medium cool kit with armor and stuff. Maybe a small chance of winning a IRRed key. Idk this is just some things I thought of.

18. blackquake

blackquake Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If you mean the animated frames, those got abused (as usual) so they were removed.

19. Feverie

Feverie Member

Potentially a 'leveling system' starting at level 1 the rewards progressively get better as you level.
    E.g. Level 1 - 1 billion
    Level 2 (After ~10 votes) This increases by a multiplier e.g. 1.5x.

Leveling systems for some reason seem to compel me to want to stick to something (and I am sure this will be true for the majority), and see how your effort and contribution to the server eventually rewards you with better the longer you keep it up.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Legend_109

Legend_109 Member

Server (towny/roleplay): Roleplay
    Your idea: Kit Starter
    Why: Well I thought that if Towny has a /kit starter, then wouldn't it be beneficial to have a /kit Starter for the new players on roleplay? What if they die and lose all their items?

(I hope you like this idea! ;))

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.